NEW for Fall 2017: Academies Sophomore Shared Interest Housing
Explore real-world challenges and make a positive community impact. Live with us in Greiner Hall!
- Build strong connections with faculty members and community leaders.
- Live with other engaged students who are eager to make a difference.
- Collaborate on team projects with tangible impacts.
- Design and implement a team project under the guidance of a mentor.
- Receive up to $1,000 in funding support for your project.
- Participate in a 1-credit course during fall and spring semesters.
- UB’s premier housing, Greiner Hall.
- Attend early move in and community-building orientation.
- Receive access to special trips and events.
To learn more, join us for an informational session:
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 8 p.m. (Greiner C134-135)
- Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2 p.m. (Greiner C134-135)
Last updated: January 09, 2017 10:26 am EST