NEW for Fall 2017: Academies Sophomore Shared Interest Housing
Explore real-world challenges and make a positive community impact. Live with us in Greiner Hall!
- Build strong connections with faculty members and community leaders.
- Live with other engaged students who are eager to make a difference.
- Collaborate on team projects with tangible impacts.
- Design and implement a team project under the guidance of a mentor.
- Receive up to $1,000 in funding support for your project.
- Participate in a 1-credit course during fall and spring semesters.
- UB’s premier housing, Greiner Hall.
- Attend early move in and community-building orientation.
- Receive access to special trips and events.
Selection process includes nomination*, application and interview. Spaces are limited. Applications are due by Feb. 17, 2017. Apply online.
To learn more, join us for an informational session:
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 8 p.m. (Greiner C134-135)
- Sunday, Dec. 4 at 2 p.m. (Greiner C134-135)
*Students may self-nominate.
Last updated: December 01, 2016 3:40 pm EST